- Association incorporated in terms of Section 21: Reg No 2002/022618/08
- Fundraising number: 023-563-npo
- Section 18A Company: Reg No 930 000 815
- Jacobs & Partners : Chartered Accountants of Worcester serve as auditor.
- Hannes Esterhuyse Commercial & Financial Accountants of Worcester serves as accountant.
Detailed reports giving a breakdown of income and expenditure are tabled with donors as frequently as agreed, as well as an audited annual financial report.
FASfacts is registered as a Public Benefit Organisation (930 000 815) – contact us to obtain the Section 18A Tax Certificate in recognition of the monetary value of your donation or bequest.